First, look at the political make up the states from where all the noise of voter fraud is coming. These states have:
- Republican legislatures as determined by Gerrymandering.
- A trifecta (possibly) which is a Republican Governor and legislature.
- A historical turnout of voters in 2020.
- A higher turnout of Democratic voters than Republican.
- A reversal of votes from Repubs to Democrats historically or from 2016 to 2020 (MI, WI, and PA)
- Had a normal percentage of votes for Others, Libertarian, etc. candidates in 2020 as compared to 2016.
Enough people woke up to the tyranny of trump and Republicans. It is rich that each one of the states trump is complaining about is either 100% controlled by Republicans or at least has a Repub controlled legislature. Michigan has its Republican controlled legislature. Georgia has a trifecta (Republican legislature and governor) as does Arizona. Pennsylvania has a Republican Legislature, as does North Carolina and Wisconsin. These were the states in play this election.
Nevada has had a Democratic legislature since 2008 and has a Dem Gov. for the first time since 1994.