PSA: Mark Thoma, Schlesinger and Jack Otter Answer Questions about the Economy at 2:00pm today (EDT)
From my email (with formatting lost):
It’s a big week for the American economy. President Obama announced his plans to reduce the deficit on Monday, and Wednesday afternoon the Federal Reserve announces its new plan to boost growth. Do these proposals make sense? And what do they really mean for your money?
MoneyWatch editors Jill Schlesinger and Jack Otter will discuss in this week’s live “Ask the Experts” webcast. They will be joined by economist and MoneyWatch blogger Mark Thoma.
• Where should you be investing now?
• Will any jobs be created this year?
• Where can you find a job now?
• Has the housing market finally hit bottom?
• What will it really take to restart the American economy?
If you have questions, concerns, or comments send an e-mail to AskTheExperts@MoneyWatch.com, or join the webcast via our live chat feature.
Don’t miss Ask the Experts on Wednesday, September 21st, 2pm ET / 11am PT.