Dan Crawford | May 15, 2020 8:21 am
Comments (6) |
If you are wondering what it is like to contract COVID 19, there is a dialogue going on between those who have been inflicted. COVID
34M here w/no underlying conditions
I started to get better about 2 weeks in and then all of the sudden I’m worse than I was when it started.
I’m afraid that I’m getting pneumonia. How can I tell if I am?
If I made it through the first stage without any issues will I make it through this second wave?
Is there anything I can do to avoid getting pneumonia???
I’m starting to panic. I don’t want to die and I don’t want to end up on a vent 🙁
Edit: Thank you for the recommendations. I have a pulse ox and it has never shown anything under 97%.
I believe trump’s approach to opening the economy will benefit his election chances.
People are more affected by personal experience than by data.
1. Potential Trump voters (and non-voters) who get Covid-19 and recover are not going to become Biden voters from their experience.
2. People will become Biden voters if their spouse or child dies, but the probability of that is actually too low to help Trump lose.
3. People with underlying conditions will continue to shelter, so that death rate will not increase as much as it could.
4. Young people chafing at the restrictions are less likely to have a horrible Covid-19 experience and they don’t pay attention to the national news.
On top of that:
5. Outbreaks are mostly in states Trump can’t win electoral votes.
Please tell me I am wrong.
Evan Osnos, The New Yorker, “How Greenwich Republicans Learned to Love Trump,” says that what used to be bastions of liberal republicans are these days following the money and voting for Trump. So, what effect do 401ks, the stock market, have on today’s politics?
What do you think will be the outcome of the nation’s pandemic response?
I. Where will the economy be like 3 months from now?
1. What percentage of small businesses will fail?
2. What will be the level of personal bankruptcies?
3. What will be the vacancy rates for commercial property?
4. What will be the vacancy rates for residential?
5. What will be the eviction rate for residential and commercial properties?
6. Will they be planning to open the schools come fall?
7. Will the government be issuing any guidelines for future pandemics?
8. What will u6 be?
9. What will be the change in the rate of car repossessions?
10. What will be the change in the divorce rate?
II. Where would the economy have been after the 3 months if the government had declared any and all obligations for commercial rents for small businesses, residential rents, and home mortgage payments to be null and void for April, May, June?
1. Same list as above?
Check you oxygen, not just your temperature with this virus. This virus hides from you that you are short of breath.
We feel like we are short of oxygen from the buildup of carbon dioxide. That is what makes you finally take a breath under water against your will — and drown. Buildup of carbon dioxide is the biological trigger. I can’t find the link but the story in the Times said that is why some people feel just fine when they are really at death’s door.
I read such also.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of followup comments via e-mail