I have a really wierd problem with Angry Bear – the blog – going right now. At least I think its with the blog. I’m not sure. And I wouldn’t even know about it if not for the fact I’m one of the writers here.
I’m going to try to describe it… perhaps someone can explain what is going on.
1. Say the web address I enter is: http://www.angrybear.blogspot.com/. In that case, the story that comes up at the top of the page is the one entitled: “When the Facts Don’t Conform to Theory, They Must be Disposed Of” which posted at 10:23 AM.
2. Say instead that the web address I enter is: http://angrybear.blogspot.com/. In that case, the story that comes up at the top of the page is the one entitled: “Capture Theory, a Follow-Up” which posted at 4:01 PM.
3. I don’t seem to be enter any address that gets me a page with the story entitled “Comparing the Performance of Dems and Reps…” at the top of the page, a story that was posted at 9:17 PM. If I hadn’t written the story, I wouldn’t even to know to look for it. I can get to that story only be entering its own web address: http://angrybear.blogspot.com/2007/06/comparing-performance-of-dems-and-reps.html
4. I removed all the cookies from my machine, which is a Windows machine
5. The problems described in 1 – 3 above do not seem to occur on the Ex-GF’s machine, which is a Mac.
6. I first noticed this around 11 PM EST last night.
Am I the only one having this problem? What is the problem? How do I solve it?
Follow up. Now, having published the post, I can get Angry Bear looking as it should from either address.